Is there emergency financial help available to service members or veterans in the state of Michigan?

If you are Michigan National Guard or Army Reserve family member deployed check out the Michigan National Guard Family Readiness page.

Family Financial Assistance from the MING starts here Docs

Veterans:  Michigan established the “Michigan Veterans Trust Fund” which is administered by individual county veteran affairs boards. The relief fund might be able to provide you with assistance.  Visit your county veteran affairs office and visit The Michigan Veterans Trust Fund page

Posted in: FAQS